Shocker AMP Blue Pre-owned
The Shocker was one of the first high end electronic paintball markers in the industry. Through the years the Shocker has had many versions, with each improving upon the last. New for 2020 is the Shocker AMP or Advanced Modular Platform. A completely redesigned bolt system is the most efficient yet and provides approximately a 20% increase from the XLS. The bolt features a Twist-Lock design that allows for tool-less bolt removal. Maybe the most significant improvement can be seen through the reduced operating pressure. The AMP can operate at an astonishingly low 110psi compared to 160psi from the XLS. This means that the AMP can shoot the most brittle paint without fear of breaking balls in the breech. The solenoid valve also features tool-free removal making maintenance faster and easier than ever before. The Advanced Modular Platform comes in two versions, one that is electronic and one that is mechanical. Both electronic and classic versions feature the same bolt system and internals. The difference lies in the frame which can be swapped out in a matter of seconds transforming your marker from electronic to mechanical or vice versa. A newly redesigned body and grip frame improve upon ergonomics making the Shocker feel even better on the field. The engineers at Shocker Paintball listened to players feedback and have made improvements to make this the best Shocker yet.
From the birth of electronic paintball through the resurgence of mechanical, the Shocker® has evolved at the cutting edge of the game. The Shocker® AMP keeps this tradition moving forward with new refinements, maintaining its position as the ultra-efficient, ultra-slim and ultra-light avant-garde paintball marker
- Two-Piece Board Design – With less to move and reconfigure, the Shocker® AMP is easier than ever to switch between ripping fast electro to top-end mechanical operation.
- Faster Frame Removal – The distributed electronics driving the Shocker® AMP also make maintenance faster, by allowing for faster grip frame removal.
- Improved efficiency – It’s hard to believe, perfection could be improved upon but the engineering team behind the Shocker®® found room to further upgrade its efficiency. The Shocker® AMP valve and bolt are the most efficient yet (approximately 20% increase)
- Twist-Lock Bolt – One quick twist de-pressurizes the Shocker® AMP and unlocks its bolt and fire chamber to slide out for quick maintenance in the pits – completely tool free access to both the bolt and valve in one move.
- Ultra-gentle bolt – Efficiency improvements have lowered the Shocker® AMP’s operating pressure from 160psi all the way down to 110psi. Whether on its own in mechanical mode, or combined with the VisionTM anti-chop system as an electro, the Shocker® AMP is more gentle on paint than ever before to make sure it breaks on target and not in the breech.
- Tool Free Solenoid Valve Removal – No tools means faster maintenance. Unlock and remove the Shocker® AMP solenoid valve for cleaning without digging through all the hex wrenches in your tool bag to find the right size.
- Improved Water Resistance – Paintball doesn’t stop when the weather gets rough and neither does the Shocker® AMP. Better protection against moisture intrusion keeps you in the game when others falter.
- New curves – Ergonomic upgrades to the Shocker® AMP grip give an even better feel on the field.
- Slimline Reg Cover – A tighter fit and look, as the Shocker® AMP moves the Shocker® legacy forward as one of the most light and slim professional level tournament markers ever built.
- Compact QEV Module - Fully integrated into the bolt the QEV will insure for the fastest response and improved cycle to cycle consistency
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All new products are sold with manufacturer’s warranty. We are happy to exchange for a new item if you are not satisfied with your purchase. You have up to 14 days of purchase to notify us and return the item. Your exchange will be processed if item is in its original condition and all tags intact.
All pre-owned products have a 7-day exchange as long as the item is it’s in original condition.
No returns or exchanges for "Final Sale" items.
Returns shipping costs are at your expense and are not refundable. For any product over $50, it is recommended you use shipping with a tracking service or purchase shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Free Priority or First Class shipping to U.S. unless otherwise noted.
Please contact us for international shipping charges.